So, what’s in the box?
- 1 Training programme
- 7 Instruction cards
- 6 Compliment cards
- 14 Schedules
- 20 Sticker cards
- 120 Fun animal stickers
- 1 Certificate
- Access to our support Facebook community (1-year membership)
What else do you need to make potty training a success?
- Potty (first 3 days. Tip: borrow one, buy a simple one or opt for one that you can use for a while, such as this 3-in-1 potty)
- Potty training toilet seat (Tip for big families: use a double toilet seat to avoid the hassle of changing seats constantly. Or just go for a separate toilet training seat)
- Also handy: a step up stool
- At least 10 to 15 pairs of underwear
- Something to protect your furniture (Tip: rubbish bags that have been cut open, alongside towels or mattress protectors)
- 10 small presents (€1-3 only)
- Nappy pants (for bedtime)
What will your child learn?
- To let you know when they need to pee or poo
- To progress from the potty to the grown-up toilet
- To hold in their pee
What will you learn?
- That an accident is a learning opportunity
- How to deal with potential resistance
- Perseverance, perseverance, perseverance…